Jessica M. Knorr, DDS
Orthodontics has provided Dr. Jessica Knorr with an opportunity to help others gain confidence in their smiles, which in turn brightens their lives. Every individual is different, and the endless variety of personalities has brought joy to Dr. Knorr over the past seven years. She gains a great deal of satisfaction from helping her patients achieve confidence in their smile. While it is her job to help others, Dr Knorr feels she gains just as much — if not more — in return from the challenging, people-centered career of orthodontics.
Education and professional affiliations
- Undergraduate education — Marquette University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery — University of Minnesota School of Dentistry
- Graduate School - University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Division of Orthodontics
Dr. Knorr’s dental education has given her the ability to teach patients how to achieve and maintain a healthy grin for a lifetime. To maintain her knowledge and training, she attends many continuing education lectures and participates in several informal study groups. Dr. Knorr is a strong believer in CE, and considers it essential to providing top-notch care to her patients. Additionally, she is active in:
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Midwestern Society of Orthodontists
- Minnesota Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
Outside the office
A native and current resident of Hutchinson, Dr. Knorr is proud to live and work in the vibrant community where she grew up. Her husband Shawn is also a dentist and practices general dentistry in nearby Glencoe. They have two lovely daughters, Ava and Julia. Dr. Knorr is an avid reader and enjoys a variety of activities, from tennis, golf, and walking, to attending local athletic events and the theater. She also plays the piano and has recently tried her hand at gardening!