Thomas H. Inglis, DDS
After over 35 years of practicing orthodontics, Dr. Thomas Inglis continues to find it a personally fulfilling vocation. Every patient is unique, and he enjoys working with each individual, developing a long-term relationship to achieve a successful outcome. His motivation rests in his desire to improve the quality of life of his patients, as well as to meet the challenge each new case presents. Above all, Dr. Inglis loves to see his patients smile.
Dr. Inglis is proud to work with his daughter, Dr. Jessica Knorr, as they continue the tradition of providing excellent orthodontic care throughout the Hutchinson community.
Education and professional affiliations
- Undergraduate education — University of Minnesota
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery — University of Minnesota School of Dentistry
- Graduate school — University of Minnesota School of Dentistry Division of Orthodontics
In addition to the many hours of continuing education Dr. Inglis pursues to stay informed of the latest research and treatment techniques, he is also a member of several professional organizations, including:
- Minnesota Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Association of Orthodontists
- Midwestern Society of Orthodontists
- American Association of Orthodontists
- College of Diplomates, American Board of Orthodontics
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
Outside the office
A native of Redwood Falls, MN, Dr. Inglis currently resides in Hutchinson with his wife, Mary. They have three children and four granddaughters. Dr. Inglis’s free time revolves around his family, and he enjoys all the outdoor activities this area has to offer, such as hunting, fishing, and golfing.